Today, ANSA offers reports, books, publications and support on the subject of air navigation, air traffic control and aviation history to research institutions, libraries, archives, museums, historians, aviators, students, air navigation concerned persons and aviation journalists. Furthermore, ANSA offers the following services:
- Explanation on its functioning, the particulars, national differences and inadequacies
- Support in the investigation of operational incidents in ATC
- Advice to libraries, archives, museums on document collections, exhibitions and presentations
- Translation of air navigation documents in German/English
- Reference on foreign sources and literature
ANSA is conversant with the peculiarities of the European and other ATC systems. The expertise of its members goes back into the first years of the system’s formation after World War II. Some had even actively participated in its development.